Thursday 27 April 2017

The effect of premarital Sex can be detrimental (Part 1)

The effect of premarital Sex can be detrimental. Countless students are crying out because they are hurt, disillusioned, and despairing after premarital sex.
Look into the pain-filled hearts of several young people who have intimately shared with us the emotional pain they have suffered after deciding not to wait for sex until marriage.
v  Premarital sex gave me fear as a gift… and shame to wear as a garment. It stole my peace of mind and robbed me of hope in a bright future. Sex smashed my concentration in class to smithereens. My desire for church activities was ground to a pulp. It made crumbs of the trust I had known in Christ… and in men and women. Sex gave me jagged tear in my heart that even now, seven years, is still healing.
v  Can you help me? I’m thirteen and I’ve just ruined my life. I thought Mike really loved me, but last night we had sex for the first time and this morning he told my girlfriend that he didn’t want to see me anymore. I thought giving Mike what he wanted would make him happy and he’d love me more. What if I’ pregnant? What am I going to do? I feel so alone and confused… I can’t talk to my parents, so could you please write me back and help me. I don’t know how I can go on.

v  Having premarital sex was the most horrifying experience of my life. It wasn’t at all the emotionally satisfying or the casually taken experience the world perceives it to be, I felt as if my insides were being exposed and my heart left unattended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 RECAP

2018 RECAP Expect brief RECAP on some few activities from FCS Kaduna.